Friday, January 30, 2009

January 30 - 3-up Beginings


Getting set to start Stacy Julian's Library Of Memories course again next month. I'll be auditing the class as an alumni this year. I thoroughly enjoyed the class when I took it and began to implement her system and practices but there is just so much to think about and set up - making it work for ME. I'm really looking forward to picking this up where I left off. These binders are "3 Up" binders - that house 'in progress' photos. They make pictures that are waiting to be scrapped accessible and easily enjoyed by family and friends while they are not yet in the scrapbooks. I have MANY more photos that need to get sorted and pulled into 3-up binders, but it's a start - and I'm lovin' the new cat book ends to go with them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment